Familiga
Ciaosu~

You must log in to view this information.
Familiga
Ciaosu~

You must log in to view this information.
Familiga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~A forum dedicated to KHR....and many more~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kagami
Boss
Kagami

Questions? Empty
PostSubject: Questions?   Questions? EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:07 am

Do you have any questions that you want to ask? Not sure of something? Please, do not hesitate to ask me, as I do not want you to be left in the dark. However, please ask questions that are related to the Chiavarone Famiglia. If you have any questions regarding another Famiglia, please take it to that Famiglia's boss. Also, I can answer any questions you have about the site, although you would probably get the best answers from the Disciplinary Committee.
Now, regarding when you are asking a question, if you are not yet part of the Chiavarone Famiglia, message me about it. This is to avoid any confusion that might arise.
In time, I shall be making a FAQ. Now of course, this probably won't happen for a while, but when it is up, please look there first to make sure that your question hasn't been asked. If it has and you still ask me, I will redirect you to the FAQ. If you are apart of the Chiavarone Famiglia, then you may ask me in the Chiavarone HQ or you can still ask me by message, whichever way you prefer is fine.
-Kagami
Back to top Go down
http://aroundtheworldrp.forumotion.com/

Questions?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Familiga :: Chiavarone :: BossのOffice-
Jump to: